home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, August 6, 2012

Mod Mix Monday #62

Vintage Posh
Nice enough for the poodle in your life.
I love the collection of shells in this room and the pink seating for the poodle.
Love that bedspread too.

Without further ado...here are my favorites from last week's Mod Mix Monday!
Daisy Mae Bell added a vintage brass urn and candlesticks to her collection of things.
Scribbler Unfocused painted an old table in a lovely shade of green and added it
to her colorful living room. This room is soooo pretty and fun!
Jessica of Nouvelle Vie Furniture remade a stodgy victorian chair into
a mod vintage masterpiece.
Upcycled Home vamped up this chair. I really love the back of it.
Sarah at Home-ology cleaned up this industrial cart. 
The wood looks so rich yet rustic. Great wheels!

That's it for last week.

On to this week...
Just link up below.

Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your post, for sure.

If you link up..I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

12 comments:

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting, Nita :) Have a great week! ~Pernilla in Oz

Anonymous said...

love every bit of it! {thanks for the shout out on my industrial cart - i'm grabbin' a button!}

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Nita,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

the cape on the corner said...

that cane chair makeover is amazing! thanks for hosting, and happy monday!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great week. :)

Scribbler said...

Thanks so much for featuring my "Jolly Green Giant"!

We like it, and I am actually more pleased than I thought I would be with the results. My heart was set on a vintage LaBarge brass and glass oval, several of which I have run across at estate sales, but they were always too pricey.

This will do till I find one -- at the right price, of course!

Thanks again -- I always love this weekly feature!

Scribbler said...

One other thing -- I hope you are safe from the fire area. It looks like they are pretty close to OKC.

melissa @ daisymaebelle.com said...

Nita, Thanks so much for featuring my new brass treasures! I always love your party! That living room from Scribbler Unfocused is wonderful! Love all of her great green pieces!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting. Wishing you a grand week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

Thanks for hosting Nita!
LOVE Scribbler's room!

Bring Pretty Back said...

Needed to unwind this morning as things have gotten very stressful the last few days - poured a coffee and I am going to spend some time on your blog this morning to relax a little , calm my mind .
Hugs & have a pretty day~ Kristin

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Wonderful party! New Follower.

Jody